Thriving in Uncertain Times :: Architecting Transformative Growth When
Traditional Economic Models Have Become Obsolete
- By Faisal Hoque, Founder & CEO, BTM Corporation | Author of The Power of Convergence
Download here: Thriving in Uncertain Times
Today’s business leaders need to question and rethink each thing they do and question every approach taken— regardless of industry or sector — leaving no stone unturned. They need to examine what’s working, what isn’t, and ask why?
At no time in history has civilization been in such a state of foment. To no one’s surprise, the economic principles set forth more than 200 years ago no longer work. Nations are going bankrupt. Governments and political parties seem incapable of performing their appointed work. The unemployed seek jobs that no longer exist. Businesses find themselves in tooth-and-nail struggles to survive. And technology is advancing at an unprecedented pace, making it difficult to stay abreast of its powers.
Thriving in Uncertain Times offers:
- An Understanding of the Problems – We can no longer think of ourselves as essentially unique, but rather as one aspect of a myriad community comprised of pixelated and overlapping groups.
- An Understanding of New Economic Models – The driver for today’s sustainable growth is the access to enabling technology and the use of an evolving economic model to stimulate radical new innovation and creativity for needed transformative change.
- A Roadmap for Transformative Change - Transformation is a proactive process for an individual or institution, regardless of purpose or mission, which begins with a passionate need to effect a larger change in both the internal and external environment.
- An Approach to Create Repeatable Operating Blueprints - Every enterprise should be developing 360˚Operating Blueprints that connect the dots. It is the ability to visualize the end-to-end business goals and execution strategies before beginning costly and often irreversible strategy implementations.
This call-to-action thought leadership paper presents a pragmatic model, along with knowledge, guidelines and real-world examples from around the globe so readers can understand the powerful transformative changes already underway.
The approach and progressive economic model described in this paper facilitates creation of repeatable operating blueprints that provide the action plans for transforming any organization. These blueprints set out exactly how to drive personal and organizational goals and objectives, all of which embrace change, innovation, and sustainability.
Faisal Hoque is the founder and CEO of BTM Corporation (www.btmcorporation.com). A former senior executive at GE and other multi-nationals, Faisal is an internationally known entrepreneur and thought leader. He has written five management books, established a research think tank, The BTM Institute (www.btminstitute.org), and become a leading authority on CONVERGENCE, innovation, and sustainable growth. For his commitment to business-technology convergence, CIO Quarterly magazine designated him “Mr. Convergence”. In May 2008, the editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named him as one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology. His latest book, The Power of Convergence (www.thepowerofconvergence.com), is now available.
More about the author: www.faisalhoque.com