We provide design, data, and research capabilities utilizing hard-to-find domain experts having specialized cross-disciplinary skills who are part of the BTM Expert Network. BTM Experts™ bring decades of hands-on experience to provide the knowledge, solution delivery, and global thought leadership needed to solve today’s most complex management issues.
Our Executives-in-Residence and On-Demand Experts are thought leaders and domain experts from management consultancies and global technology companies, and former government officials, many of which are published authors and industry award recipients. These cross-cultural, multi-dimensional leaders developed their expertise as CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs and general managers at leading Global 2000 organizations.
They also include BTM Institute charter member academics from Michigan State, University of Oklahoma, Harvard, Emory, MIT, and the London School of Economics, to name a few.
Role of BTM Experts
BTM Experts work with each customer to ensure that the improvements brought about by the implementation of solutions are real, relevant, and effective.
By focusing on critical areas of an operation, our experts work with you to:
- Define a new strategy based on core competencies, market analysis, competitors and future state goals
- Recommend process changes to improve operating efficiency, organizational structure and staffing levels
- Identify a strategic enterprise architecture for cost cutting and business growth
- Develop investment strategy for future performance optimization
- Identify key performance measures and track progress weekly
Based on a specific client query, BTM uses a proprietary framework and models to identify the most qualified and appropriate expert for the request, usually providing a variety of suggested experts within 48 hours.