The award winning, veteran management team of BTM Corporation brings over 250 years of diverse experience in business and technology management, ranging from Fortune 100 companies (GE, IBM, Unilever, Emerson Electric, Eli Lilly, etc.), early and growth-stage technology companies, management consulting, investment banking (UBS, GE Capital, etc.), venture funding, and social entrepreneurship.
Their shared background of hands-on experience ranges from business model innovation and execution, product and strategy development, and efficiency, to multi-million dollar program implementations and full organizational transformations. In support of its various products and customer offerings, the Company has also assembled an extensive network of seasoned, cross-industry executives with deep domain expertise and expansive market knowledge across the private and public sector.
- Faisal Hoque, Founder, Chairman and CEO
- Edward Burke, SVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Reaz Hoque, SVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Fredric Fishman, SVP, Solution Delivery
- Jeffrey Bruckner, Chief Knowledge Officer
- Paul Berg, Corporate Secretary and General Counsel
Board of Directors
- Faisal Hoque, Founder, Chairman and CEO, BTM Corporation
- Hideo Ito, Former Chairman and CEO, Toshiba America, Inc.
- Farhad Mahmud, Founder, Ekushey Television, Emerging Market Entrepreneur
- Krishna Palepu, Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Tom Trainer, Former Global CIO, PepsiCo, Eli Lilly, Reebok
Highlighted Research Leadership
Dr. V. Sambamurthy, Co-Chair, BTM Institute Research Council.
Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, MSU
Dr. Robert Zmud, Co-Chair, BTM Institute Research Council.
Michael F. Price College of Business
- Dr. Robert D. Austin, Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration,
University of New Brunswick at Fredericton, Canada
- Dr. Donald A. Marchand, Professor of Strategy Execution and Information Management,
To view additional members of our research council, click here.